Our trip to Colorado began with an overnight in Denver where we explored a lot of the city. We were then chauffeured to Breckenridge to meet our friends, The Soulshine Wanderers for a few days of whimsical, winter fun. Aimee and Josh sold everything they own over a year ago and are currently living the dream, working and traveling the country with their (now)3 pups in Lady Luck! Check out & follow their blog for some serious fomo of how you should be living your life.
Our activities were not limited to everything below, but these were definitely trip highlights that everyone visiting Breckenridge should try and do.
Here are my Top 6 things to do when in Breckenridge:
1. Check out the shops and dining in downtown Denver before you head to Breckenridge.
2. Sleigh Ride up Peak 9 to the restaurant, Ten Mile Station, for dinner and drinks. (Breckenridge Starlight Dinner)
3. Hike along the Boreas Pass
4. Go to a concert at the Red Rocks Amphitheater
5. Shred the gnar gnar pow pow
5. Check to see if they have the Snow Sculpture Competition going on in the Village & GO!
6. Get a Crepe for breakfast! (Crepes a la carte)