This is one of my favorite recipes I have made recently. It is quite indulgent, however it is extremely simple and tasty to make. Worth it. The easiness of cooking the whole meal at once is also pretty appealing to the beginner chefs out there. You can make this the night before you want to cook it and just throw it in the oven when you are ready or prep it when you’re hungry and need something fast to make since it takes just a few minutes to prepare. It truly melts in your mouth and is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
1 cup mayo
1/2 TBSP garlic powder
1/2 cup parmesean
Italian style bread crumbs
3 chicken breasts
Veggies to roast
1. Place chicken breast in a rectangular casserole-type glass dish.
2. Mix together the mayo, garlic powder and parmesean then place evenly on top of each chicken breast.
3. Generously sprinkle bread crumbs over the white mixture until completely covered.
4. Surround the chicken breast with any vegetables you want roasted as well. I chose carrots and cauliflower. Drizzle olive oil then sprinkle salt and pepper all over the veggies.
5. Cook the chicken at 350* for 40 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches between 160*-170*.
2 thoughts on “Melt in your mouth, Parmesean Chicken Breast”
Wow looks good 🙂
Ooh, this looks good. And impossibly easy to make!